Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sample Lunch and Dinner

I had tilapia, brussel sprouts, and strawberries for dinner. Super easy and delicious!


I seasoned the tilapia with red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and extra-virgin olive oil and baked it at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.

 The brussel sprouts are the Trader Joe's microwavable kind. First, microwave them for 2-3 minutes and then broil them for 15 minutes to give them an extra crunch. I seasoned the brussel sprouts with salt, pepper, and again extra-virgin olive oil.






BOOM. Delicious dinner in 20 minutes. I added strawberries for color and I needed a fruit!


For lunch this week, I went ahead and made salad for Monday and Tuesday. Simple spinach salad with tomato, cucumber, and 2 hard boiled eggs. I put the extra veggies in bags for snacks throughout the week. 

For dressing, I mix extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette. 




No comments:

Post a Comment